Why Take This Minor?
Students take a Digital Marketing minor to complement their major by developing the following abilities:
- Ability to create Key Performance Indicators and perform Key Insight Analysis to better understand digital marketing data today.
- Ability to discover the hottest techniques to successfully plan, predict, and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Ability to analyze the effectiveness of social media, marketing campaigns, SEO, SEM,emails and mobile marketing.
- Ability to use quantitative, qualitative and competitive tools to derive actionable insights.
- Ability to explore the vital role of analytics in businesses’ online marketing efforts and develop digital marketing campaign for a real client based on the analytical reports.
As part of the coursework, students will earn Google’s search and analytics platform certifications, as well as a Hubspot’s social media strategy certification.