The Mission of La Salle University’s Communication Sciences and Disorders Undergraduate Program is to prepare students to apply for graduate study by providing them with the basic knowledge of human communication and swallowing processes within the context of a liberal arts education.
- Champion a culture of diversity, inclusion, civility, and collegiality.
- Establish interprofessional partnerships and educational opportunities.
- Pursue professional development, mentoring, and leadership/advancement opportunities for faculty, clinical supervisors, and students.
- Develop and enhance areas of expertise in clinical research, services, and education
- Ensure that our curriculum is innovative, evidence-based, and has measurable outcomes.